We always put the planet first
You couldn’t wish for a “greener” makeover company
Certain raw materials are rapidly depleting which will be damaging for future generations. That’s why we try and recycle whenever we can
From the moment the company was established, TREND Transformations Maidstone has tried to be environmentally-friendly whenever possible. We are continuously putting waste materials to good use by recycling them to create our now trademark quartz, granite and recycled glass worktops. One of our most notable efforts to up cycle occurred when we turned the eye-catching blue glass from recycled SKYY® Vodka bottles into beautiful glass mosaic tiles. Neglecting the over usage of raw materials has also played its part in helping us keep our worktops to just a ¼” thick so that they can easily and quickly be applied to existing units. We currently boast record an impressive 78% post-consumer recycled content, aided by the fact that we also use geologic waste.
We couldn’t be as eco-friendly as we are without employing sustainable production and manufacturing techniques:
- We heavily limit water consumption by using state-of-the-art water recycling systems.
- Recycled glass is consistently used in our products.
- Because we retain your old units and apply our work surfaces to them, means that we don’t need to demolish.
- The worktops are amazingly light which makes it very simple to transport them.
- We have long-standing working relationships with several of the world’s best architects, designers and environmental organisations.
We are very strong advocates of sustainability and always believe in putting the environment first so that the health of the planet is preserved. We have proven this via our continued efforts to recycle which resulted in the creation of our company slogan “choose to walk with the world”. Thousands of people have chosen to do exactly that as they share our keenness to be green whenever possible.
Nobody can question our commitment to the earth as we also have a long-held affiliation with the U.S Green Building Council. We are also recognised by GREENGUARD and qualify for LEED points.
You will be awestruck by the beauty of our product range, particularly as it has been developed in a highly sustainable manner. Who would have thought that the utilisation of recycled glass could result in such a fetching array of makeover products? This has led to thousands of local homeowners giving us the nod against other less sustainable competitors.
Our products aren’t solely eco-friendly, they’re also stain, scratch and heat-resistant for those wanting a worktop that can cope with duress in their intended location. We have also included ForeverSeal® in each and every design so that you don’t need to worry about maintenance or resealing.
Buying a worktop from TREND Transformations Maidstone comes with so many important benefits:
- Scratch and stain-resistant
- Mold and mildew-resistant
- Fits over existing surfaces
- Fast, easy, no-mess installation
- Easy to clean
- Surfaces never need sealing
- Lifetime Limited Warranty
- NSF certified
- Trained, professional installers
- Satisfaction 100% guaranteed